The most of the strategic goals for the previous five-year period have been met in full, except the goal of the Serbian Journal of Management to get on the SCI list. In the next five-year medium-term plan of continued growth and development as well as continuous improvement of the quality of teaching and scientific research, the following objectives are set:
- To carry out the re-accreditation of the study program at all three levels of study.
- Expand the curriculum at the undergraduate level with a new module - Information Management, in order to expand choices for our students.
- With a series of continuous improvements, to make all possible efforts in order for the Serbian Journal of Management to get on the SCIe list and receive IF.
- To improve the level of International May Conference on Strategic Management and the Student symposium within the conference.
- To continue to enhance the content of the Department's website in order to effectively inform students.
- To spread the scope and level of international cooperation as well as the transfer of knowledge gained from the Department of Management.
- Promotion of the international cooperation and collaboration in future applications for projects funded by the EU.